A delicious and refreshing bourbon drink with the perfect balance of citrus and softness.
- 1.5 oz bourbon (Eagle Rare)
- .5 oz royal combier or you can use Cointreau (triple sec)
- .5 oz Benedictine (if you have it)
- .5 oz lemon juice
- .5 oz simple syrup
- .75 oz egg whites
- 2 dashes angostura
- fresh cinnamon
- orange peel
- Combine bourbon, royal combier, Benedictine, lemon, simple, egg white and bitters in a shaker.
- Add 2 ice cubes for a dry shake.
- Shake 3-4 times.
- Add a few more ice cubes and shake some more
- Pour into coupe, twist orange for oil and garnish with cinnamon!
- Can double quantities to make 2.