A modern take on the Bronx Cocktail made popular in the gin crazed America of the 1930s. A wonderfully light cocktail that suits an afternoon refresher, or a brunch option as a heavier drop-in for a mimosa.
- 1 1/2 oz Plymouth gin
- 1/4 oz Italian sweet vermouth
- 1/4 oz French dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- orange twist for garnish
- Add ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with orange twist.
- As prepared by Absinthe Bar in Hayes Valley, San Francisco, CA