Spiced honey goodness.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 whole cloves
- 5 star anise pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 allspice berries
- To make the spiced honey syrup, combine the water, honey and sugar, in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick, allspice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Let cool and then strain the syrup into a container.
- Make sure the syrup is at room temperature before using, after using make sure to refrigerate.