A hot & spicy pepper vodka infusion for those who enjoy a hot and fiery bloody.
- 1 serrano pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered lengthwise
- 1 jaiapeńo pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered lengthwise
- 1 red habanero pepper, stemmed, seeded, and quartered lengthwise
- One 750ml bottle of Tito's vodka
- Place chilies into an infuser or large glass jar, pour in vodka.
- Let steep overnight.
- Strain the infused vodka into a new, clean bottle.
- Cap tightly, and refrigerate (or put in the freezer) until ready to serve.
- Be careful with the peppers. Wash your hands right after handling them, or use gloves. Whatever you do, don't touch your face with pepper still on you!
- Taste often.
- You can add one hole pepper as well. Make the infusion look a bit more bad-ass.
- The longer you leave it, the hotter it'll get. If you want something a bit milder, pull out the chilis.
- Higher proof vodka will infuse faster. Keep that in mind.
- Don't infuse for too long, it'll get a little funky or bitter.
- Be sure and strain the vodka well. A coffee filter works well for this. You don't want any particles breaking down over time in your infusion.