A spicy ginger infusion for an awesome twist on classic vodka cocktails and more.
- About 3/4 cup of sliced, unpeeled ginger
- One 750 ml bottle of Tito's vodka
- Put the ginger into an infuser or large glass jar, pour in vodka.
- Seal and store in a cool, dark place for 3-4 days.
- Strain the infused vodka into a new, clean bottle if you wish, or just keep in the original container.
- Cap tightly, and refrigerate (or put in the freezer) until ready to serve.
- One small ginger sprig is about what you need.
- Turn and/or shake once daily, to make sure all the vodka is infused evenly.
- Make sure to taste often. You might find it needs a little longer for the flavor to develop.
Cocktail Ideas & Recipes
- Ginger vodka and soda.
- Ginger/Ginger. Ginger vodka and ginger ale.