This cucumber vodka infusion is for those wanting a nice, crisp base for their drinks. Can also be served right out of the freezer as a nice refreshing shot.
- 1 large English cucumber, cored and chopped
- One 750 ml bottle of Tito's vodka
- Put the cucumber into an infuser or large glass jar, pour in vodka.
- Seal and store in a cool, dark place for 3-4 days.
- Strain the infused vodka into a new, clean bottle.
- Cap tightly, and refrigerate (or put in the freezer) until ready to serve.
- Add 1 Argentinian cucumber, sliced lenth-wise into strips, for aesthetics.
- Try and make sure all the cucumber is covered. If it isn't it'll dry out and/or wilt.
- Turn and/or shake once daily, to make sure all the vodka is infused evenly.
- Make sure to taste often.
- Be sure and strain the vodka well. A coffee filter works well for this. You don't want any particles breaking down over time in your infusion.