A nice, sweet and citrus-based Michelada.
- 1-2 oz Sangrita Tradicional
- 1 oz tequila
- 10-12 oz lager beer (Tecate)
- 1 halved lime
- Volcano salt for garnish.
- Pour sangrita into a glass.
- Add tequila.
- Slice the limes. Use one of the lime halves to coat the edge of a large glass with juice, dip in Volcano salt to rim it with salt.
- Squeeze the remaining lime juice into the glass.
- Add ice. About half full is good.
- Slowly pour in the beer.
- It's better if you don't stir too much, if you want to get a nice mix, drink with a staw at the sweet spot where the beer meets the mix.
- Add a dash or two of hot sauce if it's not hot enough for you.
- Be sure and use a large glass!